What to look out for in the week ahead:
- Bitcoin has broken through the $60,000 level. Unsurprisingly, it has entered into a healthy correction phase
- Look out for $58,000 support and near term resistance at $62,000
- Volumes on centralised exchanges have plunged in the last few days. However, volumes on DEX have only decreased slightly. King of DEX – UNISWAP – appears to hold well in terms of volume
- UNI seems poised for a technical recovery after correcting larger than most other notable tokens like ETH and BTC.
- Buying pressure seems to provide strong support for any near term correction
- Tokens to watch: ENJ, UNI, MANA