Last Week Recap
Bitcoin stayed within the range of $55,000 to $60,500. Few notable projects’ crypto tokens are seeing strong bullish signals which our editorial team had highlighted. A strong bullish token for last week is Binance BNB.
For this coming week:
- Major event to look out for would be the Coinbase direct listing on NASDAQ. We should expect stronger institutional play coming into the cryptocurrency landscape through a regulated entity (Coinbase) which serves as an indicator to the entire crypto market activities
- Binance quarterly report should be out this week. Look out for the state of the current BNB token burn progress
- We are nearing the launch of Uniswap v3. Watch out for UNI in the coming weeks
- Previously, our editorial team mentioned that XRP remains an opportunistic play commensurating with their legal status with the U.S. SEC.
- The hype over NFT seems to have tapered off. The NFT space has entered into a consolidation. Mass adoption would still continue, less the media hype. Look out for NFT-based projects like Enjin and Binance Smart Chain
- DOGE has shown bullish signal and should be interesting to watch this week
- We continue to like infrastructure based blockchain projects like SOL, LINK and BNB
As usual, trade with care. Trade with what you can afford to lose.